Progressive governments are actively involved in increasing their citizens' prosperity and security through innovation, economic growth, and a safe and healthy environment. Whether they are considering a strategic plan for funding development of a new technology, seeking best practices for fostering economic growth, weighing health and safety regulations for new materials, or planning carbon mitigation strategies, our analysts are trusted advisors to governments worldwide.
Lux Research's services provide objective, comprehensive data and forward-thinking ideas that support governments' economic, environmental, and competitive goals. Every field of development our services cover is of potential relevance to city, regional, or national regulators and policymakers:
- Advanced Materials: venture investments, university centers and research clusters, regulations and EHS
- Sustainable Building Materials, Efficient Building Systems: green building market dynamics, global policy outlook, emerging business models, energy- and resource-efficient buildings
- Grid Storage: smart grid, global subsidies and rebates, local energy generation
- Bio-based Materials and Chemicals, Alternative Fuels: biorefineries, energy security, land use issues, regulations on genetically-modified organisms, lifecycle cost of bio-based fuels and materials, forest waste, algae
- Water: water management, municipal infrastructure, agriculture and irrigation technologies, remediation and purification, desalination
- Solar Systems, Solar Components: photovoltaic technology investment and research, solar thermal, utility-scale solar
- Printed, Flexible, and Organic Electronics: Emerging display, lighting, energy, and efficiency technologies; novel manufacturing technique
Our government clients range from the local to the supranational, and are found in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.