Thursday, November 30th at 10 AM SGT // 10 AM CET // 10 AM EST // 10 AM PST
Consumers today have an increasing desire for sustainable products, yet green attributes alone aren’t enough to drive adoption and willingness to pay a premium. Discover key insights from new Lux Research on the missing triggers that shape consumer desire for sustainable alternatives.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The common sustainability triggers used in marketing and why they fall short
- The “missing concerns” that make sustainability personally relevant for consumers
- Emerging differentiators beyond sustainability that influence choice
- A framework to identify the right mix of triggers for your context
- How to bring future promise and other “missing concerns” to life through products and messaging
- Tactics to drive adoption and overcome price sensitivity
Join us to unlock a new desirability formula and make sustainability irresistible for your consumers. You’ll leave with a blueprint for marketing, innovation, and growth strategies that appeal to eco-aware consumers and justify a price premium.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your personalized log-in instructions after you register below.
- A copy of the presentation slides and the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.