Presenters: Ujwal Arkalgud, EVP and Group Director at Lux Research, Cherie Leonard, Director of Insights at Colgate-Palmolive Company, and Erica Kwok, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing at Estee Lauder Companies, and Joanna Lepore, Global Director Foresight & Exploration at McDonald’s
Lux-MotivBase is leveraging its anthropological methodology and conducting global research in 13 countries. The goal? To identify cultural shifts that will shape the future of how consumers engage with your products, services, and brands.
Unlike traditional trend reports, our ethnographic analysis will decode the beliefs and values that are taking hold around the world to identify and quantify the most dominant strategic pillars that need to be considered by Fortune 1000 companies.
Join us as we bring together thought leaders from Estee Lauder, Colgate-Palmolive Company, and McDonald’s to discuss these findings and reveal the biggest issues your organization should be considering in 2023.
What to expect in this webinar:
- A detailed walkthrough of the four major strategic pillars shaping consumer expectations in 2023, hosted by EVP and Cultural Anthropologist, Ujwal Arkalgud.
- Within each strategic pillar, our anthropologists will outline the major areas of demand shaping the issues that consumers care about most in the coming year.
- A discussion of the implications of the report with key research and innovation executives from Estee Lauder, Colgate-Palmolive Company, and McDonald’s
- A copy of the presentation slides and the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.