Presenter: Ujwal Arkalgud, EVP & Group Director at Lux Research
Now more than ever before, there is a recognition that shifts in culture have a direct impact not just on the current lines of business but also on the future trajectory of an organization. Whether it relates to large social issues or the development of new norms and language codes, every shift could leave an organization feeling irrelevant rather quickly (if the right measures aren’t taken), which is why we put this session together. While there’s a recognition of the importance of understanding culture and its impact on a business, there is still a long way to go in an organization’s ability to understand culture and bring it into the inner workings of its operations.
This session inspires action and take us one step further on this journey. Specifically, in this webinar, Cultural Anthropologist Ujwal Arkalgud answers the following questions –
- What is culture? Why are cultural insights crucial for innovation?
- How does culture create “invisible requirements” for successful innovation?
- How can we make culture a regular part of the innovation conversation?
- What are some examples of innovations that understood culture and innovations that did not?
- A copy of the presentation slides and the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.