How We Help Clients
We understand these technologies in detail and in a variety of applications, which matches well with client needs. We understand these technologies in detail and in a variety of applications, which matches well with client needs.
We provide insights on supply chain monitoring and automated decision making.
We cover technologies in areas that foster supply chain innovations and transformation.
We inform innovation leaders about ways to improve productivity, increase supply chain transparency using connectivity and traceability, and utilize circular systems to impact their supply chains.
We connect advances in digital manufacturing to key megatrends in sustainability to help clients define and prioritize their innovation goals.
Featured Case Study
The client, a major pulp and paper company, required assistance in exploring markets that would best fit to the value proposition of the company’s nanocellulose product and asked Lux to prepare a roadmap for product development and commercialization.
Selected Topics We Cover
- AI-Enabled Sensors / Intelligent Sensing
- AI Framework to Identify Near-Term and Long-Term Opportunities
- AI Infrastructure
- Alternative Manufacturing
- Automated Inspection Systems
- Automated Mobile Robots
- Battery Recycling
- Circular Building Materials
- Collaborative Robots (Cobots)
- Computer Vision
- Data Cleaning
- Digital Asset Tracking
- Digital Maturity Model
- Driver-Monitoring Systems
- Edge Computing
- Emerging AI Methods
- Energy Harvesting for Sensors
- Industrial Communication Technologies
- Flexible Manufacturing
- Inspection Robots
- IoT Security
- Privacy Technologies
- Product Identification or Anticounterfeiting Technologies
- RF Sensing
- Robotics Hardware
- Robotics Applications & Use-Cases
- Satellite ImagingSoft Robotics / Grippers
- Ultrawide Band Sensing
- Worker Monitoring