How We Help Clients
We help innovation leaders determine how to leverage existing competencies, such as labs, scientists, and investments. We offer insight on how to repurpose existing capabilities or spin them off via a merger-and-acquisition route to change or reshape their organization, allowing it to grow.
Our research fuels R&D portfolio management. For example, in our “innovation clusters,” we examine the new ways oil and gas companies are transferring their innovation capabilities to other companies or to society as a whole.
We provide insights that enables innovation leaders to make decisions around technology sunsetting, employee-reduction-in-force actions, and reorganizations as their organizations adapt to change.
Featured Case Study
Selected Topics We Cover
- Asset Management Services
- Electric Vehicle Battery Swapping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Management Software
- Electric Vehicle Fast Charging
- Environmental Integration of Wind
- Raw Materials Extraction (Batteries)
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Utility Markets