New Lux Research report identifies ways companies should mitigate risk across four factors when implementing AI
BOSTON, MA January 1, 2020 – Despite significant hype, most companies still struggle with how to successfully integrate artificial intelligence into their businesses, according to Lux Research's new report on the state of AI and how companies can improve decision-making around AI.
The report, “Artificial Intelligence: A Framework to Identify Challenges and Guide Successful Outcomes,” analyzes in-depth the current state of artificial intelligence and provides companies with an outcome-focused framework that they can apply to make more successful investment decisions and better manage their AI projects.
Lux analysts outline the numerous reasons integrating AI can be a gamble for many companies. Often decision-makers do not fully understand the technology and have not thought through the true costs of implementing AI in their businesses. This allows for marketing messaging to fill in the gaps where technical understanding leaves off.
- Clearly understanding the outcomes implementing AI will provide for their business;
- Focusing on an AI product's capabilities instead of flashy marketing;
- Knowing when the technology is mature enough to mitigate risk;
- Identifying practical challenges to both implementation and maintenance of the technology once it is in place.
- Download the Executive Summary: Artificial Intelligence: A Framework to Identify Challenges and Guide Successful Outcomes
- In the News: Constructech: AI in Your Future
- Download the Executive Summary: Key Players and Business Models in the Connected Car