How We Help Clients
We identify how distributed energy resources are powering and impacting the power grid.
We analyze and identify key technologies used today as well as emerging technologies to attack the current and future challenges facing power grid management.
We examine the best utilization of new technologies and their impacts on different environmental and regional scenarios.
We guide innovation leaders to understand these new assets and provide best practices and proven approaches to how to implement these technologies successfully.
We identify new opportunities for utilities where there may not yet be a power grid. Our research helps innovation leaders leverage their core competencies and open new consumer segments to electricity.
Featured Case Study
Selected Topics We Cover
- Advanced Photovoltaics
- Climate Tech Funding Trends
- Digital Maturity Model
- Environmental Integration of Solar Photovoltaics
- Fuel Cells
- Grid Integration of Wind and Solar
- Hydrogen Storage
- Li-Ion Batteries
- Long-Duration / Seasonal Storage
- Low-Carbon Hydrogen Generation
- Marine Power Generation
- Novel Nuclear Power Generation
- Power Regulation Hardware
- Solid-State Batteries