Presenter: Sara Olson, Ph.D., Director, Research at Lux Research
Digital technologies are creating a major impact on every physical industry, and the food industry is not exempt from this transformation. Emerging digital technologies have great potential for various applications across the food value chain. This webinar will highlight key opportunities that industry players cannot afford to ignore in harnessing the digital toolbox to drive value.
We will address questions like:
- What are some of the key use cases of digital innovation that are applicable to the food industry?
- How can digital technologies enable core outcomes and add value to a product or process in the food industry?
- How will digital transformation impact the future of food industry across different points of the food value chain?
- You will receive a confirmation email with your personalized dial-in instructions after you register below.
- A copy of the presentation slides and the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.