Presenter: Christopher Robinson, Senior Analyst at Lux Research
With the launch of the Chevy Bolt and Tesla Model 3 almost three years ago, we were promised the age of the mass market battery electric vehicle (BEV) had arrived. Just two years later BEV sales still make up less than a few percent of passenger vehicle sales, although automakers continue to invest billions of dollars in designing BEV platforms, expanding manufacturing capabilities, and securing battery supplies for years to come.
In this webinar, we analyze a decade of BEV data to quantify just how close we are to the EV inflection point – when BEV sales outpace their internal combustion engine counterparts – and address key areas of uncertainty in reaching this point, including:
• Does growing interest in hydrogen impact the outlook for BEVs?
• How cheap do batteries need to be, and what challenges does the materials supply chain face?
• Can the electrical grid support an exponentially growing fleet of BEVs?
- You will receive a confirmation email with your personalized dial-in instructions after you register below.
- A copy of the presentation slides and the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.