Watch this webinar now or at a later time by registering below!
Nearly a decade after Big Data entered C-level conversations at conferences and leadership retreats, corporate boards are increasingly asking themselves whether the C-level has yet fully exploited data to derive nontrivial insights. While AI is more often coming up as a recourse for chief experience officers (CXOs) to address competitive dynamics, regulatory activism, vendor negotiation, customer experience, and more, seasoned board directors are asking larger questions. Can data-driven insights — of the kind made available freely by GPT-4 — truly guide the course of the corporate enterprise today?
GPT-4 has unleashed an element of creativity in traditional AI: AI can now be leveraged to tackle systems-level innovations that are prerequisite to tackle hard problems like climate change. Given the promise of far-reaching implications, corporate boards want to know:
- Can GPT-4 accelerate R&D success for a large, leading manufacturer of polyethylene terephthalate?
- How could GPT-4 shorten time-to-market for a new energy drink?
- In which large, industrialized city will residential customers disrupt the traditional utility model by leveraging GPT-4 to unshackle themselves from the monopoly of their electric utility?
Join us in this dialogue to read the tea leaves, build a narrative, and gain the confidence you need as you engage in CXO conversations on GPT-4 and the emerging role of the Chief Insights Officer.
- A copy of the presentation slides and the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.